Houzz Logo Print
bethnorcal9

Well, they're beginning to bloom again...

Took these this morning...

BABY TALK

CHERRIES 'N' CREAM

CHOCOLATE SUNDAE CL

DONA MARTIN - looks like the thrips like her...

ELLE

GEISHA

GOLDEN UNICORN

INDIAN FEMA

JULIE NEWMAR

MARVELLE

コメント (18)

• bethnorcal9
    質問の投稿者
    8年前

MISS BEHAVIN'

NEW DAY

PARTY TIME

RADOX BOUQUET

SAMARITAN

SCANDIA

SCENTIMENTAL

SEATTLE SCENTSATION mini

SIGNATURE

SUMMER NIGHTS

• Prettypetals_GA_7-8
    8年前

Yaaaaay! Glad your roses are blooming again. They look really pretty!!

• kentucky_rose zone 6
    8年前

Lovely photos! I am so enjoying all of these pics tonight.

• aprilscott12
    8年前

Lovelies all but especially radox bouquet! Gorgeous!

• bayarea_girl_z10a_ca
    8年前

Beautiful as always, Beth. Even though it is not listed here, one of my favorites from your garden is Stranger. Do you know any other roses that have similar color as Stranger? Helen

• Sara-Ann Z6B OK
    8年前

Very nice Beth. Love your Scentimental and Summer Nights.

• bethnorcal9
    質問の投稿者
    8年前

Thanks everybody!

Bayarea_girl, STRANGER is a one of a kind rose. I don't think there's anything even remotely close to it.

• s
    8年前

Great pics as always - strange how it's often the roses unavailable here that I like the most. SEATTLE SCENTSATION is really a stunning looking rose!

Sharlene

• User
    8年前

RADOX BOUQUET --- yes!!!

Isn't 'Stranger' that antique-looking rose-mauve color?

• bayarea_girl_z10a_ca
    8年前

Thanks Beth. Helen

• seil zone 6b MI
    8年前

Looks like you're getting a nice second flush!

• bethnorcal9
    質問の投稿者
    8年前

Irisgal, STRANGER is this lavender & white striped florist rose. This is a pic from several weeks ago.

• Vansunny_BC 7b F
    8年前

Still so many blooms! They are lovely, Beth. Does SCENTIMENTAL smell strong? I am thinking about to get one.

• PRO
    True Scape Design
    8年前

Wow quite a vibrant collection, they probably smell just as good as they look (well a good majority of them).

• kittymoonbeam
    8年前

How did your big rose moving event turn out? Were most of them able to make it ok? I don't think I could have moved so many alone as you did. These look amazing.

• bethnorcal9
    質問の投稿者
    8年前

Vansunny, I don't detect much scent on my SCENTIMENTAL. But then it's been awhile since I've checked.

Kittymoonbeam, I still have a dozen or so of those roses in pots. I'm redesigning beds and trying to figure out where to put some of them. And a few I've not gotten positively ID'd yet. I did lose a handful of them. A couple I can never replace. But I did just find out a few days ago that one I thought I had lost was in fact mismarked, as were several. Now I'm just waiting til they all bloom so I can figure out just what did or didn't die. I actually replaced a couple of roses that died, and at least one of those has come back from the dead, so now I have two. That one was GREAT CENTURY. Oh well...

• kublakan
    8年前

So different from what is out there commercially! Love them.

• kittymoonbeam
    8年前

Sentimental can be very strong and sweet but usually first thing around 10 or 11. Later on it's all gone.

Beth I'm glad you didn't lose more but it always hurts losing a really rare one. I recently bought a book featuring great Japanese roses and wondered why they haven't made it to the U.S. like European roses have.

PR