Houzz Logo Print
cragel

Adding photos of before and after photos - and more!

I would like to add some photos to my company profile. Some are new installations and a number are renovations. Those would require the before and after feature of your site. I've never added any photos and the background shot was lifted from somewhere else, I believe.

I'd like to add a caption to that shot, if possible. We're rebuilding our website with a lot more photos. They all come with a caption and a backstory describing the features not visible from the photo(s).

I've explored your renovation 'before and after' feature. It doesn't appear to have the functionality I'd like. Either that or I'm missing something.

I'm currently preparing renovations, as the local Lifestyle Magazine is featuring a complete outdoor living space renovation I designed and my company built. Other company's projects will also provide editorial content for their July issue. Ha can't beat free advertising

I have prepared 4-5 other project packages since I prepared other renovation projects for their perusal.

The folks managing my SEO/SEM are attaching my packages of info and photos as well as handling my social media interactions with my site and blogs.

They don't have that functionality with you folks though. I'm supposed to do that myself.

Please let me know how this works. Obviously I'd like to do as much as I can for free. I know you have more robust paid programs. Setting up this site and getting the spiders to do their thing is eating my bank account alive.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it

Thanks

Carl Ragel

コメント (2)