Houzz Logo Print
stanadamson

What is the name of this and can I order from you?

Light Blue Glass Kitchen Backsplash · 詳細

コメント (5)

• PRO
    Walker Zanger Charlotte, NC
    8年前

It's a shape called Martini from the Agate series from Lunada Bay. You can order it from Walker Zanger in any of our locations. This one is a ribbed finish which means it's a row of iridescent a row of matte mixed. You can get one solid finish of this mix.

• evablue
    7年前

Can you tell me what color this is? I've looked on the site and could not identify it. Wondering if they still make it?

• Kamila Gould
    7年前

I would also love to know the color palette in the Agate series that this is! GORGEOUS!!

• PRO
    Walker Zanger Charlotte, NC
    7年前

A lot of the colors in Agate have a very large range. This color is closest to the Rimini Pearl color shown at http://lunadabaytile.com/LBT_agate_color.html 

It will be best to see if someone in your local area sells Lunada Bay so that you can see it in person.

• easterngirl
    6年前

I'm looking at a sample board in my house of Agate Rimini and this is not it. This tile has much more white and light colored tiles than the Rimini. Could this instead be the Lucca in the Agate series? There was not a Lucca sample available in my store.