Houzz Logo Print
jennorbug

spacing between sink-toilet-tub?

jennorbug
8年前
You guys have done a great job! I'm hoping to soon tackle a similar low-budget renovation to my own 1920 bathroom. I'm really wanting to rotate our tub/shower placement as we currently have the window inside the bath area and its just not working for us. My question for you is about the spacing, as rotating our tub will put us in the exact same layout you have on your wall with all the hook-ups there. On paper it looks doable, but tight. Have you all had any issues with the closeness of the surroundings to your toilet? Also, where do you keep the toilet paper? (An issue my husband and I have debated about.) Thanks for your time - any help you can provide would be appreciated! You all are inspiring and motivating! Nice to see someone on Houzz working with a REAL budget...not the typical houzzers ;) but I'm still here for the eye-candy regardless!
Bath Remodel Under $3000 · 詳細

コメント (1)

• PRO
    Keep Smiling Home
    8年前

I was a little concerned with the tightness of the "water wall" when we did this remodel as well but since it was exactly the same (just with an uglier tub and sink) before we started, I knew it would likely be fine. And it has been! I don't have any problems cleaning around the toilet or the tub and although the angle of this picture makes it look like you can't sit on the toilet without touching the tub, I assure you - we can. We actually bought our toilet paper holder and installed it almost a year after this photo was taken (gotta get just the right one, ya know?) and I wrote about it here with lots of pictures: http://keepsmilinghome.blogspot.com/2013/11/in-defense-of-slow-decorating.html