Houzz Logo Print
324carly

i am obsessed with this wallpaper!! who makes it????

324carly
11年前
i am dying to find a wallpaper like this for my nursery! who makes it??? if its discontinued, do you know of one similar??
Kids · 詳細

コメント (18)

• PRO
    Lucy and Company
    11年前
    hate to tell you this.. but my husband painted it ! so sorry ! thanks - beth
  • 324carly
    質問の投稿者
    11年前
    HI Lucy- is it a stencil that we could purchase? we just love the look and are dying to have it!!
  • PRO
    Lucy and Company
    11年前
    He hand drew it if you can believe that... is it the color or size that you like? I can look for something similar for you !!! - Beth
  • 324carly
    質問の投稿者
    11年前
    i love the green background with the white flowers and i love the huge scale of the flowers! i also love that the flowers arent frou frou! they are modern without being too girly. it doesnt have to be green and white, but i like that it looked modern!
  • PRO
    Lucy and Company
    11年前
    let me take a look at some large scale non-frou frou patterns and send you some images.. favorite colors?
  • 324carly
    質問の投稿者
    11年前
    i love the green and white, i like blues- not too into pink, but reds are ok. i really love the green and wht,though...
  • PRO
    Lucy and Company
    11年前
    324carly... can i get your email... to have my assist send you pics of wall paper options.. thanks, beth
  • 324carly
    質問の投稿者
    11年前
    it is carlymglass@yahoo.com
  • PRO
    Lucy and Company
    11年前
    thanks carly... will kick some options asap. - beth
  • PRO
    Painting the Town, Inc.
    11年前
    This would be very easy to replicate with paint and stencils. Let me know if I can help.
  • PRO
    Lucy and Company
    11年前
    knock yourself out Painting the Town.. try going over kelly green with white and have it look as solid as this... we painting it and know who difficult it was.. thanks ...
  • PRO
    Painting the Town, Inc.
    11年前
    Didn't mean to step on anyone's toes. Didn't see the whole comment thread until I had already posted. So sorry.
  • sammyjr2
    11年前
    Beth, If you have a stencil I'd LOVE it!!! Tell your husband he needs to make one! My email is sarahbeccadavis@yahoo.com. I'd love some info!
  • PRO
    Lucy and Company
    11年前
    he's sitting right here and says ..."he would need to know the width and height of wall in order to get the scale right..." he's can make.. painting is the hard part - you need to go back over the edges of the stencil with an artist brush.. an "artist" or really good faux person needs to do it.. you can't just "pounce on the paint .. ya know... "

I looked for paper... nothing that scale, but a lot of cool papers out there.. the kelly green is the hard part.. hard to find... what kind of room.. kid's?
  • sammyjr2
    11年前
    Thanks Beth! We are actually just getting started on building a house. So I don't know sizes of walls yet. It's for my daughters bedroom. (I LOVE the 3 series of the little girls rooms, I'd do any of them!!) My daughter loves pink (of course) and I was thinking doing dark blue background and the pink for the stencil. I also love the pink and blue wall paper in the other girls room. Because we are building, I'm trying to be as cost effective as possible:) Thanks!!
  • PRO
    Lucy and Company
    11年前
    be glad to help.. if you want to talk about it... kick me an email beth@lucyandcompany.com with your best number.. might be easier... thanks !!!
  • Rachel
    10年前
    if you ever figured it out, I want in. I thought it was wallpaper, someone's husband is incredibly talented. rachelio81@gmail.com
  • PRO
    Lucy and Company
    9年前
    thanks ! but not wall paper, my husband painted it