Houzz Logo Print
cristinamac

Need help im building a guest house

The size of the land 78ftx50ft. i want to build 3 story house that can accommodate 12 rooms with en-suite bathroom. First floor i want a living room and 4 rooms, second floor i want 5 rooms and the third floor i want 4 rooms. I'm planning also to put a pool on the roof top.

コメント (14)

• PRO
    SAI Contracting
    9年前
    That sounds like an awesome project. A pool on the roof will certainly take some good planning and a great structural engineer and of course the right contractor to implement it.
    cristina macabentaさんはSAI Contractingさんにお礼を言いました
  • User
    9年前
    Start with your local zoning to see if that would even be allowed. Then go to an architect. It's a very expensive undertaking.
    cristina macabentaさんはUserさんにお礼を言いました
  • cristina macabenta
    質問の投稿者
    9年前
    Thank you for the comments, now i dont like to put up a pool on the roof top but instead a free space for the function and gathering. I already talk with some construction company with the planning and floor plan. I attach the photo of the design of the house but make some changes.
  • cristina macabenta
    質問の投稿者
    9年前
    Some changes i make: there will be no garage. and for the roof top i want the free space to be bigger maybe 3/4 of the whole area.
  • PRO
    Stephen Rhoads Architect LLC
    9年前
    cristina, your project sounds exiciting, no doubt there are Floor Area, height, setback, and coverage restrictions. see some of our projects for ideas
    cristina macabentaさんはStephen Rhoads Architect LLCさんにお礼を言いました
  • cristina macabenta
    質問の投稿者
    9年前
    Thank you i will looking for more ideas about the interior of the house.
  • PRO
    9年前
    see the Taylor res for contemporary
  • cristina macabenta
    質問の投稿者
    9年前
    I already see Taylor res. Its wonderful. The location of my guest house is one of the local island in Maldives, we are near in the beach. I don't want to put a kitchen to the guest since I'm also planning to build a restaurant near the house.
  • PRO
    9年前
    We have done several restaurants recently as well
  • cristina macabenta
    質問の投稿者
    9年前
    wonderful, I'm looking for an open space dining area, any recommendation?
  • PRO
    9年前
    Multi level decks and terraces, like this project
  • cristina macabenta
    質問の投稿者
    9年前
    yeah i like that idea, decks and terrace to accommodate larger group of people. The lot size for the restaurant is 39ftx25ft only.
  • PRO
    9年前
    email us some photos of the site and a plat if you like sdraia@verizon.net