Houzz Logo Print
jodibaldwin

Wall color and door color help

What color to paint my walls? They are too warm and yellow based in my opinion. Also, I don't like my black painted patio doors - what to do?

Kitchen cabs are off-white and I'm drawn to a light, glam, beachy look.

Yes, I'm a Designer but Designers need help too sometimes! :)
Other professionals opinion appreciated.

コメント (7)

• handymam
    9年前
    Oh, sorry. I was going to suggest a color, but I won't. I am not a professional.
  • cintal
    9年前
    Benjamin Moore has a color Springfield tan that might warm up the room. It's a neutral color without any yellow tones in it. It also might help blend in the black patio doors.
  • PRO
    Christina's Interior Finishes, LLC
    9年前
    I think HC-81 Manchester Tan Benjamin Moore would be pretty or HC-27 Monterrey White. I t would be light and airy. Like your dog; is that a Papillion?
  • decoenthusiaste
    9年前
    最終更新:9年前
    I agree, the walls are too yellow, especially compared to the drapes and carpet/rug. Here is a Sherwin Williams "read" on your first photo. Your FP stone is going to determine the direction I think. The Impressive Ivory leans in your more pink direction and would be quite glamorous.
  • Tara
    9年前
    Benjamin Moore Shaker Beige! Light, airy, and beachy glam. Will compliment your stone nicely as well as wood and furniture.[houzz=
    Hyde Park Renovation · 詳細
    ]
  • columbia93
    9年前

It seems as though your accents are gold and grey so personally I would stay away from pink tones. You could probably go a lighter sandy color like the Shaker Beige above, or even a grey tone, which is neutral enough to go cool. They have some lovely ones - April Showers, Summer Showers (which I picked for you twice going at it completely different ways!). Bring in greenish teal accents to tie the dark grey and gold together and enhance the beachy feel. Benjamin Moore - look for paint sample trio Sun Porch/Province Blue/White Christmas