Houzz Logo Print
cmorda1

This floor is gorgeous!

cmorda1
9年前
Is this a 2" hex or 2 1/2" hex? I'm near the Philly area... Would you be able to tell me where you purchased the tile from? I've been to santoro tile in Norristown and a few other places.
Also, did I see an earlier post that this is Bianco carerra?
Thanks
DIY vintage bath remodel. · 詳細

コメント (4)

• PRO
    Restoring our 1890 Victorian
    9年前
    2"… I got it up in North Jersey, directly from the importer. It was a few years ago and it wasn't available anywhere near me… Of course, the year after we did that bathroom the larger Carrera hex was available at *every single tile store* I went to for our second bathroom!! If your local place doesn't have it I will be surprised. But they can still order it for you if you tell them what you want.
    Good luck with your remodel!
  • PRO
    thebuilderdepot
    8年前

It is a great look and practical as well as the grout creates traction underfoot easily creating great friction co-efficient of 0.5 or greater. Making the room safer but more importantly just a great looking timeless format. Staying in the home or selling it you cannot go wrong with a Hexagon.

But if you are looking to add value to your home then be cautious with the price. The price range out their is huge. Remember if it is 100% Italian Carrara marble then it is from Carrara. There is little point paying $50.00 a Square Foot from the product that came from the same mountain over a product that is $11.75 a Square Foot, Free Shipping and No Tax. Do we sell a lot of this product, yes, containers of it a month. With over 2 million Square Feet in stock over 500 different SKU's we probably have the largest stock pile of Italian marble this side of the Atlantic. (All prices quoted are valid thru 2015).

Bianco Carrara 3" Hexagon $11.75 a Square Foot

Bianco Carrara 2" Hexagon $11.75 a Square Foot and Free Shipping in Honed and Polished.

Bianco Carrara Hexagon Collection

Bianco Carrara Hexagon Collection scrolling down you can see 2", 3" 4" and 5" along with Elongated Hexagon.

And more

Then Calacatta 2" hexagon andNero Marquina Hexagon

Creama Marfil and Travertine and more, at this point we stopped but you can see the entire collection online.

• greenfish1234
    8年前
    Builder depot-how do you recommend cleaning g honed Carrara?
  • PRO
    thebuilderdepot
    8年前

In accordance with the sealers instructions, you do not want to use any solution that will compromise the sealer that should have been applied (many do not by error or by just not knowing).

The instructions are on the bottle.

Thank you

David

The Builder Depot