Houzz Logo Print
richmondmel

Our long awaited kitchen remodel

After 11 years in our 1994-built home we finally tackled our outdated and ugly kitchen. Please let me know your thoughts or if you have any finishing touches ideas!

コメント (19)

• PRO
    123 Remodeling Inc.
    9年前
    It was worth the wait. Great job. I like the lighting above the island.
    richmondmelさんは123 Remodeling Inc.さんにお礼を言いました
  • richmondmel
    質問の投稿者
    9年前
    Totally worth the wait....and the 6 week construction zone!
  • PRO
    Harmoni Designs + Build
    9年前
    Turned out very nice. Perhaps consider adding some recessed lights or matching pendants above the sink facing the stairs. It appears that area could use a little more lighting.
    richmondmelさんはHarmoni Designs + Buildさんにお礼を言いました
  • PRO
    Custom Design & Construction
    9年前
    I agree with 123 Redmodeling Inc. the lighting choice is beautiful
    richmondmelさんはCustom Design & Constructionさんにお礼を言いました
  • PRO
    Dawson & Clinton
    9年前
    Beautiful lights
    richmondmelさんはDawson & Clintonさんにお礼を言いました
  • richmondmel
    質問の投稿者
    9年前
    Thank you Harmoni Designs. I have been wondering about the lack of lighting over the bar area. I'm contacting my contractor tomorrow. Is it a big deal to add a few more cans?
  • PRO
    Harmoni Designs + Build
    9年前
    You are very welcome! It shouldn't be too big of a deal. Hopefully they will be able to tie into the nearby fixtures. The contractor might need to cross a few ceiling joists by drilling some holes depending on which direction the joists run, but that should be the biggest hurdle if it's even an issue. A good contractors should be able to figure that out for you. Good luck!
    richmondmelさんはHarmoni Designs + Buildさんにお礼を言いました
  • PRO
    User
    8年前

Quite the transformation!

• Missy Bee
    8年前
    I really love it! you have similar elements to my 1994 built house. could you by any chance post no the couple pictures that shows the dining area and how the open area of kitchen interacts with neighboring space?
  • PRO
    Nautilus Company, LLC
    8年前

Your new kitchen is just beautiful! Nice job.

• PRO
    Jeco Inc
    8年前

Nice job. I would only add a small crown mould and valence to really finish it off!

• Architectural Notice
    8年前

It looks nice.

• jonathan3
    8年前

Lovely! The only finishing touch you need is a big buffet and lots of friends and family over to celebrate.

• PRO
    Studio NOO Design
    8年前

Very nice, congrats !

• PRO
    DreamSpace Interiors Corp.
    8年前

Very nicely done! I like how with the cabinets finished up to the ceiling you gain the perspective of added height. Bet the extra space doesn't hurt either :) I agree with previous comments, the pendants are very beautiful!

• PRO
    Vrba Interior Design and Finishes
    8年前

What colors are you attracted to? Your new kitchen is so warm and inviting......we are recommending adding some color to the walls proceeding to the stairwell. Plus, aquire 2 new attractive and snazzy island stools to enhance the appeal and comfort of the space.

• carlamcguire
    8年前
    Good job!
  • PRO
    OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.
    8年前

What a lovely transformation!