Houzz Logo Print
debra_wright6447030

What is proper way to paint the slanted ceiling/wall in a bedroom??

We want to know if the slanted ceiling in bedroom should be painted to match the wall's contented green color or painted to match the white ceiling color!
Please advise.

コメント (5)

• PRO
    Circle Goods Reclaimed
    9年前
    I think you leave it white like the ceiling, if anything it kind of breaks the room up nicely.
    Wright Insurance and Financial Services, Inc.さんはCircle Goods Reclaimedさんにお礼を言いました
  • PRO
    Charles Neal Interiors
    9年前
    When I encounter this scenario, I always paint the entire structure the same color as the walls so that it will blend in and not attract anymore attention to itself.
    Wright Insurance and Financial Services, Inc.さんはCharles Neal Interiorsさんにお礼を言いました
  • magada
    9年前
    最終更新:9年前
    I don't think there is a correct way as such, it's up to your own taste and also the style of your furniture.
    Personally i'd paint to match the wall, the form alone gives enough interest for me.
    You could try both and see which you feel happiest with, after all it's only a small surface to paint then repaint if necessary.

Pretty color and all very relaxing for a bedroom, i'm sure whatever you do it'll look great.
    Wright Insurance and Financial Services, Inc.さんはmagadaさんにお礼を言いました
  • PRO
    Decor By Carol Fisher LLC
    9年前
    If you are trying to call attention to the architectural aspect then use the contrast. However, I would paint it the wall color...It is not the ceiling. I agree with Magada, there is enough interest with the structure itself...no need to draw additional attention to it.
    Wright Insurance and Financial Services, Inc.さんはDecor By Carol Fisher LLCさんにお礼を言いました
  • PRO
    Interior Affairs -- Vickie Daeley
    9年前
    In this case paint it the wall color...it will draw attention away from this area.
    Wright Insurance and Financial Services, Inc.さんはInterior Affairs -- Vickie Daeleyさんにお礼を言いました