Houzz Logo Print
hannah12343

Which arrangement is better

I am moving around my room. Do you like A (first photo) or B (the other photos) please ignore the walls, rugs and lamps. I am in the stage of remodeling my room. Thanks!!!

コメント (18)

• Hannah Hundt
    質問の投稿者
    9年前
    And my desk is a mess from moving things around :))
  • tgb1
    9年前
    I like the first one better. Second one looks a little wonky against the window IMO. Cute room and cute stuff!
  • lucindanyc
    9年前
    I agree that the first one looks better. As a general rule, it is preferred to have walkways on both sides of the bed. Is there some other issue with the usability of the desk or something that we cannot see in a single photo of that arrangement?
  • PRO
    Julia & Elizabeth
    9年前
    I like the first one, also.
  • Angel 18432
    9年前
    first one -
  • decorgirly
    9年前
    first unless nowhere else to put the desk
  • hayleydaniels
    9年前
    I vote for the first one as well.
  • bbeaudreau
    9年前
    First One.
  • User
    9年前
    ditto...
  • PRO
    Cypress Builders Inc
    9年前
    First one seems to have a better flow.
  • PRO
    Manhattan Home Design
    9年前
    The First One looks better. I agree with all the aesthetics of the arrangement but there is another thing you have to think about. In the Second arrangement, there will be a considerable glare on your Laptop/Phone Screen during the day, which you might want to avoid.
  • PRO
    Business_Name_Placeholder
    9年前
    The first one, I am not a fan of having part of a window on my headboard. Also open window would allow the air to circulate around the room not on the back go your head.
  • PRO
    Cure Design Group
    9年前
    The first one!!
  • csevene
    9年前
    definitely the first one ...
  • pcmom1
    9年前
    If one person room then number two will work fine. But if two, then definitely one.
  • makaloco
    9年前
    First one. Think about how you're going to get around the bed to make it, change sheets, etc. Also because of the window, as others have mentioned.
  • decoenthusiaste
    9年前
    None of the above. Try cornering your bed so the foot of it is approached when you enter the door. You rest better that way and it will open your side walls for the chest and desk while giving you easy access to both sides of the bed for making it up. Here's some inspiration.
    Susan (Between Naps on the Porch) · 詳細