180 件の投稿
worthyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sorta Tudor Revival to Industrial Modern - Planning next reno beginning August '27. Readying information for the architect who designed our current 5,740sf build. Footprin... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
worthyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Buying Direct from LG? Any catches? - I needed a dishwasher for a rental property on Thursday. I checked with the multi-brand dealer that supplied our recent build. The LG unit... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
worthyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
It's May 2026. How's Your Build Going? - Moving in next week. But, no end to touchups surprises and some nice finish detailing. Basement Guest Shower Glass Enclosure. I thought... 続きを読む
    コメント 19 件
worthyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
It's April 2026. How's your build going? - ...elevator screeching when the folding doors open. Who ya gonna call? Not a diy job! First 18 mos. on warranty. After that, you're on y... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 26 件
worthyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
It's March 2026. How's Your Build Going? - We've had an occupancy permit for two months. So, essentially done, except for final touches. And, most daunting of all, adding up what i... 続きを読む
    コメント 24 件
worthyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Alien posters on Houzz: Hold Your Tongue! - A word to the wise. A proposed new rule (link) from US Customs and Border Protection will require all I-94 visitors to the US, including th... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件
worthyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
It's February 2026, How's Your New Build Going? - Last item to be completed is the central chandelier. We have it. But the electrician says he needs to build a scaffold in the finished liv... 続きを読む
    コメント 32 件
worthyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
It's January 2026. How's Your Build Going? - Happy New Year! Feliz Ano Novo! Buon Anno! Feliz anno nuevo! 新年快樂! in most of the primary languages of the trades and suppliers I've dealt w... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件
worthyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Exterior Lights. Barnstyle or LED wall paks? - The littlest decisions are the hardest! For our industrial influenced build, the designer favours barnstyle lights. I favour simple sealed ... 続きを読む
    コメント 28 件
worthyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 17 件
もっと見る...