27 件の投稿
Aphaeaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Celestial Eyes (or The Great Gatsby) - I have received permission and a very high quality image of this cover art produced for Fitzgerald's The Great Gatsby by Princeton Rare Book... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 4 件
Aphaeaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bedroom Rug(s) Advice Needed - I'd love to get advice on choosing one or two bedroom rugs. I have a queen bed, and I'm thinking of a large one that will go under the bed a... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 14 件
Aphaeaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dark Colored Bedrooms - I have decided, after several years of research, thought and scrutiny of many inspiration photos, to go dark in my master bedroom. Dark gree... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 22 件
Aphaeaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Do You Decorate Your Dining Room Table? If So, How? - I'm not as much interested in autumn / Thanksgiving / Christmas / other holidays during the last three months of the year (though I am and m... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 12 件
Aphaeaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Your opinions, please, on using this tile on a bathroom counter. - I have this tile on my shower floor where I love it. It has a bit of rough texture so I don't feel the need to use a mat. But I am wondering... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
Aphaeaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Shower Doors: Tell me what you think I should know - The guest bathroom has gone from an old 1970s tub/shower combo to a cheap one-day install. The heavy glass door that opened out because of i... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
Aphaeaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Outdoor Wall Lamp Questions - A couple of days ago I had my outdoor porch wall lamps replaced. The originals were from 1978, ugly and rusted but they provided good light.... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Aphaeaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint Color Suggestions for My Work Office, Please. - I am going from a private office with two windows to a semi-private one with one window. Once the new office's occupant moves, probably arou... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Aphaeaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Your Personal Dishwasher Recommendations (or Anti-Recommendations) - My 1978 dishwasher died a couple of months ago and I have enough money to replace it. But I am wavering. In my town there is a long-time loc... 続きを読む
    コメント 46 件
Aphaeaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
It's funny that often faux products are more popular than originals. - I just read the discussion about gas versus wood-burning fireplaces and was struck with how popular faux products have become. I am talking ... 続きを読む
    コメント 34 件
もっと見る...