5 件の投稿
glschislerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
missing bookmark Dilemmas - Ever since I updated the iPad app last night I have been missing my bookmark dilemmas. How can I access them? I do not like this new format.... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 9 件
glschislerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Update mess up on the app - Normally using the Houzz app in bookmarks, the time & date show with the last comment. Now it does not. Also, using the app, I normall... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 4 件
glschislerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
glschislerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cannot read the comments under the ideabooks being shared - I have a couple of ideabooks listed with mine from fellow HOUZZERS. After the recent app update, I cannot open the others ideabooks for comm... 続きを読む
    コメント 22 件
glschislerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where are my bookmarks? - I have been off HOUZZ for a few days & the iPad app is totally changed & I cannot find my bookmarks? Where can I look for them? Than... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件