14 件の投稿
Annie Thorntonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Beautiful rug - I am on the hunt for a natural fiber rug. This one is beautiful. May I ask where it's from? Thank you!
    コメント 2 件
Annie Thorntonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the yellow door color! What is it? - Hi there! This is the perfect yellow front door color. Would you mind sharing what color and brand you used? Thank you! What a lovely projec... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 1 件
Annie Thorntonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hanging Art on Plaster Walls - Hello Houzz Community! I'd love to hear your success / advice on hanging lightweight framed art on plaster walls in a home from the 1920s. I... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 14 件
Annie Thorntonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Flooring Pros: Have You Used a Wood Subfloor as a Finished Floor? - Hello Houzz flooring professionals! I'm an editor here at Houzz, and I'm looking for a flooring professional who has experience with turning... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Annie Thorntonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
We Want to See Your Gorgeous Lime Trees and Bushes - Hi, everyone! We're working on a featured ideabook for Houzz about limes and are having a hard time finding some great photos to include in ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Annie Thorntonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What to do with wall bump-out - I have this small bump-out in my bedroom that has me stumped. I'm pretty sure it used to be a fireplace, but has since been closed up. On on... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 4 件    コメント 36 件
Annie Thorntonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What Do You Want to Know About Cor-Ten Steel? - This attractive and one-of-a-kind material has been popping up all over the place recently, especially as raised beds, gates, trellises and ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 33 件    コメント 52 件
Annie Thorntonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love this floor. What material is it? - Hi There! I wondered if you might be able to tell me what material you used for the flooring in this mudroom. Thank you so much.
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
Annie Thorntonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the wallpaper. Who makes it? - I love this wallpaper — or at least I think it's wallpaper. I would love to know who designed/manufactured it. Thank you!
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント
Annie Thorntonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Type of Japanese Maples - Hi! These are beautiful Japanese maples. I was wondering if you could please identify the red and green cultivars used in this project for a... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...