4 件の投稿
Z.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bathroom vanity countertop too long! - We purchased a vanity that said it was 36" long come to realize that the countertop is actually 36.5". This poses a huge problem because ou... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Z.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
How should I go about removing the bricking from this fireplace? - I would imagine this arch is purely decorative but I'm not really sure how to check that. I would also like to change the ugly log that is ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Z.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
How should I go about removing the bricking from this fireplace? - I would imagine this arch is purely decorative but I'm not really sure how to check that. I would also like to change the ugly log that is ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Z.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
How should I go about removing the bricking from this fireplace? - I would imagine this arch is purely decorative but I'm not really sure how to check that. I would also like to change the ugly log that is ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件