9 件の投稿
A. Newfoolさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Canopy - Is it possible to purchase just the canopy without the frame?
    コメント 2 件
A. Newfoolさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fixture too small? - The table is extended to the fullest for the holiday and now I think the light fixture is last in the room. I can still return it; is it too... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
A. Newfoolさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Before I order - The ceiling height is only eight feet. I need the height of the fan in inches from top to bottom (the thread shows responses as both 55cm/22... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
A. Newfoolさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tricked by Drift Roses - Hello, I purchased and planted three Sweet Drift and three Peach Drift roses this past Spring. Assured that they would have a spread/height... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 4 件
A. Newfoolさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Enless Trouble - Hello, These hydrangeas are about six years old and never really bloomed (three clusters MAX, across four plants). I kept them for the folia... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
A. Newfoolさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Call it quits? - Hello, My Juliet was doing splendidly but now looks like this. I have sprayed for hornworm after one ate a Cubanelle to the ground but it ... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
A. Newfoolさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Design ideas needed - Hello, I love my diva den. In the spring and early summer when things were new and blooming it was lovely but now that the Georgia heat had ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
A. Newfoolさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Diseased drift roses. Please help. - I removed six unhappy Azaleas and replaced them with drift roses (sweet and peach) this Spring. For the first six weeks things looked great,... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
A. Newfoolさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sick Peony? - Hello, I've been reading the boards for a long time but I'm too much of a novice to determine the best course of action. I remember planting... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件