7 件の投稿
Zoladub Dubさんがディスカッションをはじめました
under cabinet power outlets? - anybody use these so the backsplash isn't interupted?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 27 件
Zoladub Dubさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Light or dark countertops - Can't decide between antique brown granite and taj mahol quartzite
    コメント 17 件
Zoladub Dubさんがディスカッションをはじめました
roachs in back of fridge!!!! YUCK!!!!! - my fridge is only a few years old and is staying but moving a few feet over. today was the day the fridge moved and apparently when they pul... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
Zoladub Dubさんがディスカッションをはじめました
kitchen power grommet - how close to the sink can these be placed?
    コメント
Zoladub Dubさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Countertop quandary....second thoughts - I am renovating our kitchen. Kitchen and family room are basically one big continuous space. I have a very dramatic wall unit in family room... 続きを読む
    コメント 83 件
Zoladub Dubさんがディスカッションをはじめました
all is everyone happy with their white macaubus? - i am thinking of using the white macaubas in my kitchen and before i pay for my slabs i just need some reassurance. i have been looking at t... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Zoladub Dubさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Oceana quartzite - I don't think this is the correct name and I am considering this and Taj Mahal. Anybody use anything similar
    コメント 1 件