38 件の投稿
zjw727さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mrs. Sam McGredy - She's a knock-out! And to think I used to say things like "I hate orange", and "I hate hybrid teas"...
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 17 件
zjw727さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Baronne Henriette de Snoy- Opening!!! - I can't believe it- two buds actually opened, without a hint of balling! Last summer that only happened ONCE. I consider this to be a miracl... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 14 件
zjw727さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mystic Beauty vs. Souvenir de la Malmaison - Sometimes I think I must be the only person who likes roses who doesn't love the "queen" of roses, Souvenir de la Malmaison. I kno... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
zjw727さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Gallica Season is starting! - Belle Sans Flatterie, Jenny Duval, and the hedges of Apothecary and Rosa Mundi have started to bloom, and Duchesse de Montebello isn't far b... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 38 件
zjw727さんがディスカッションをはじめました
White Gold...? - I just found this Floribunda on Rogue Valley's free list. I'm intrigued by the color and allegedly strong scent, as well the apparently old-... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
zjw727さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bouquet d'Or vs. R�ve d'Or - So many similarities exist between these two roses- color, flower-form, class, and size, with both roses created and released by Ducher at r... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
zjw727さんがディスカッションをはじめました
"Scentimental"..? - Has anyone grown "Scentimental"? I've been thinking about it quite a lot lately, mostly because of it's wonderful, sweet scent. An... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件
zjw727さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Westside Road Cream Tea - Westside Road Cream Tea came to me from Rogue Valley, as a "free" rose. I chose it because it has a reputation for being compact a... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
zjw727さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Harkness Rose "Well Being" - I can't remember if I posted about this rose before... I saw it growing at Heirloom Roses in June (which is when I took the attached picture... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 4 件    コメント 18 件
zjw727さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Jenny Duval...re-blooming? - My Jenny Duval plant came from Vintage, last spring. It bloomed during June, and the flowers seemed to be correct for JD, bearing in mind th... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
もっと見る...