13 件の投稿
zilfishさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Refrigerator? - I would also like to see a photo of the refrigerator in this very nice kitchen.
    コメント
zilfishさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What species of wood are the doors? - Beautiful. Interested in finding out what kind of wood the doors are made of.
    コメント
zilfishさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What are the cabinets in this reno? - Brand, product line, wood species and stain, please.
    コメント
zilfishさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Screening system? - I see the other questions about this attractive porch are unanswered, but I'll try anyway. How is the screening affixed, please? I'm also in... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
zilfishさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Stain on cedar? - I like the color cast on the columns, etc. What is the coating?
    コメント
zilfishさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Interesting staggered cabinets in a box concept - Source? - Very interesting mix of open and closed storage in hanging cabinets. Were these fabricated or bought? Manufacturer please. Love warmth + cl... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
zilfishさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is this shot from a Houzz feature? - I'd like to see all of the design, and the room off to the right is very interesting.
    コメント
zilfishさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is folded out size of bed? - This info should be in the product specifications section so we don't have to ask. Thank you.
    コメント 1 件
zilfishさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can the legs be removed? - I might need to put longer legs on. I have the idea to leave one set of legs folded, and place onto sofa (with cushions removed) to make a s... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
zilfishさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please tell me who makes the sofa? - Like the lines, interesting. Looks to be a sectional.
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...