14 件の投稿
zidogさんがディスカッションをはじめました
vanity lighting - Do I mount the fixtures with the bulbs pointing toward the ceiling or pointing down onto the mirror?
    コメント 2 件
zidogさんがディスカッションをはじめました
bright white - So I thought painting the walls and ceiling a bright white in eggshell would brighten the dark living room. It's kind of looking sterile. An... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
zidogさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bright white walls, what ceiling color? - I am planning on painting the interior walls of my house bright white. The house has no south facing windows, but it does have a skylight. T... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
zidogさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Landscape privacy screen - Can anyone recommend a thick, fast growing evergreen shrub or small tree for a south facing yard in the Portland, Oregon area? Need somethin... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
zidogさんがディスカッションをはじめました
sunroom - Does anyone know a ballpark figure for a sun room with a glass ceiling and walls? Basically more of a conservatory I suppose. I live in Port... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
zidogさんがディスカッションをはじめました
where is the bedding from?
    コメント 2 件
zidogさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please Help. I'm getting ready to put my house on the market and I can't figure out what color to paint the kitchen. The kitchen walls exten... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
zidogさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I have a low ceiling in a darkish room that I need to paint. I want to paint it so that it will appear taller and warmer. What color or shad... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
zidogさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the color of the backsplash tile? Can't tell if it's ghost or butter...
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
もっと見る...