6 件の投稿
zarablueさんがディスカッションをはじめました
No question, just love this house! - Your homes are beautiful! Definitely the style my husband and I dream of. A perfect balance of lines and pitch. Thank you for posting.
    コメント
zarablueさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Quick question-I apologize if you have already answered elswhere. - Thank you for posting this photo. I would like to know what material the floors are?
    コメント 3 件
zarablueさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Beautiful home. Are the floors concrete? Is there radiant heating under the floors? Thank you.
    コメント 1 件
zarablueさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is this a concrete house? I mean are the walls concrete in&out? Beautiful home!
    コメント 1 件
zarablueさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Will you be adding any interior pics. I would love to see some of the layout. Thank you for posting this-Love it!
    コメント 1 件
zarablueさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What type of heating/cooling was used in this house? I see the small vents on the ceiling. Is it more expensive than the traditional vent sy... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件