43 件の投稿
Z10Socalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What are the best jasmines to grow indoors? - Please tell me what are the best fragrant plants or jasmines you grow indoors.
    コメント 4 件
Z10Socalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Any idea what this rose is? - I have many roses in pots and now I have a rose growing straight up from the ground and wondering what rose it is. I googled Dr. Huey and I ... 続きを読む
    コメント 28 件
Z10Socalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
More about Precious Dream - I tried to get more information about this rose from Rouge Valley Roses' description. The owner told me that their website was accurate. If ... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Z10Socalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can you help me identify these two roses? - The white one never shows its pistils and stamens. The blooms sometimes have a shade of green in it but it's pretty much a pale yellow white... 続きを読む
    コメント 36 件
Z10Socalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help me out rose friends. I need to make this into a cottage garden. - I bought this property to turn into a coffee/flower shop. It came with so many issues but right now I at least want to fix the landscape. I ... 続きを読む
    コメント 55 件
Z10Socalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 7 件
Z10Socalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Huntington Rose Garden - I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶m̶e̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶t̶.̶ Yay! I can now see the comments. Yesterday was my first visit ... 続きを読む
    コメント 20 件
Z10Socalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Similar roses, which one is the better of the two? - I was thinking we could compare roses that look similar and have everyone vote on which one they think is better. For instance, we could pit... 続きを読む
    コメント 38 件
Z10Socalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I used AI to make one of my dream roses. - I love koko loco's color, but I wish I could find a similar rose in cabbage form, so far no luck. Here is the rose of my dreams that has n... 続きを読む
    コメント 21 件
Z10Socalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What does everyone think of bird baths? - Are you for or against bird baths? I heard they carry diseases. Have you had any problems having one? I wanna help the birds but I have had ... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
もっと見る...