Hello. This is our new greenhouse. We are trying to decide what to put on the inside walls of this… tile, brick, or just a nice skim coat an...
続きを読む
Hello
We had LP siding put on our home this past fall. We now need to replace the garage doors. As you can see they are old and one is catty...
続きを読む
I am trying to “finish up” our master bedroom. We had to get new carpet and the king bed, dresser and duvet cover and shams were pieces I fo...
続きを読む
Is anyone else having issues with this app? I start looking at an article and scrolling through comments and it stops and kicks me out. Whe...
続きを読む
I need help from your experience. I have purchased a duvet cover that measures 104 x 90. The down insert I want is 108 x 96. I’ve read that ...
続きを読む
Hi. I’m helping my sister with their living area. They just finished blowing out a few walls and closet to gain a bit more space in this roo...
続きを読む
We want to get a king bed in here. We just can sleep in this queen together. Our room is 17 by 13. The 17 foot wall is the wall the bed sits...
続きを読む
Hi. We have been working to update our kitchen and have replaced 20 year old black appliances with stainless, old laminate counters with the...
続きを読む
We are replacing 22 y/o laminate with worn wood front edge counters with Quartz. Had to remove bottom row of Travertine tile all around coun...
続きを読む
Hi Houzzer's. After all the great input I received on my laundry room last summer I am now hoping for guidance on my kitchen. Cabinets are m...
続きを読む
もっと見る...