72 件の投稿
yellowthumbさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Could anyone comment on your gold nuggest mandarin from four winds? - Hi, Is there anybody growing a gold nugget mandarin from Four Winds? I have this gold nugget mandarin tree which I bought 5 years ago from a... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
yellowthumbさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Should I move my citrus into greenhouse or leave them outside? - Hi Guys, I have over 10 citrus in different stages, some with young fruits and some even new growth. My weather pattern will change today, f... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
yellowthumbさんがディスカッションをはじめました
backyard attached greenhouse adventure - Hi, I have been thinking put up an attached greenhouse. My yard is south facing with plenty of sunshine. After a bit research, I located cr... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
yellowthumbさんがディスカッションをはじめました
backyard attached greenhouse - Hi, I have been thinking put up an attached greenhouse. My yard is south facing with plenty of sunshine. After a bit research, I located cr... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
yellowthumbさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Johnmerr, you are right about Citrus regarding plastic pots - Hi Johnmerr, I have about 9 citrus plants, all were in clay pots. They all sulked except one Kumquat. Even Kumquat developed a cupping leave... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
yellowthumbさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Should I keep potting this fig up? - Hi, I just got a tall and leggy fig tree from a local nursery. It's on sale. The tree suffered from irregular watering and too small pots. A... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
yellowthumbさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Flowers from the yard - Not sure why my post lost. Flowers I got from yard today. They do smell great.
    コメント 9 件
yellowthumbさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Michelia Champaca - True Gel - I found that Michelia Champaca is really easy to care, far easier than the Alba. Flowers are bigger, more flowers as well. If have an Alba, ... 続きを読む
    コメント 30 件
yellowthumbさんがディスカッションをはじめました
The trick for long living Gardenia - The longest living gardenia plant for me is about three years. Last winter, my beloved big fat gardenia was in a decline. I know it's going ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
yellowthumbさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Comparison of MH and LED light for mango growth - Guys, This maybe a subject that only interest those northern mango lovers. We just can't plant a mango in our yard and use the mother nature... 続きを読む
    コメント 18 件
もっと見る...