15 件の投稿
TAGさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hood insert decision: Best, Viking or Wolf - Need to make the hood decision soon on the new house. 60" hood over a big stove -- 1200cfm internal blower. 10" + ductwork up and... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
TAGさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Stacked Speed Queen W/D question. - I need a stacked W/D for my new build -- best spot for the W/D is tight. On the Speed Queen stacked unit if the washer door is open at 90 d... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
TAGさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Are the doors painted w/ F&B blue black ? - What's the sheen ? I normally use BM Black Beauty in the soft sheen (moorglo) when painting doors black ... but may try the F&B on my ne... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
TAGさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cabinets - Who made the cabinets? Was the paint sprayed? The leather pulls are great
    コメント 3 件
TAGさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
TAGさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Who makes the roof? - Its a nice color and does not look too industrial --- I'm across the river in an historic district.
    コメント 7 件
TAGさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Toilet - I'm wondering what brand toilet you used on this project as well as the finish on the walls. The wall hung toilets are so clean looking ...... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
TAGさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Grout/ Sand - How did you set these. They look grouted? I used a very fine stone dust on my last walkway -- better then sand. This looks very nice - bet... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
TAGさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Interesting toilet - I heard these don't flush well? Any information?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
TAGさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paneling - What material is the paneling ... very clean looking.
「いいね!」 5 件    コメント
もっと見る...