6 件の投稿
Yvette Durantさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen / Dining lighting fixtures - Help - I am really struggling with the kitchen lighting. Island is 8.5' X 4'. Kitchen hood will be custom cold rolled steel- just not ins... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件
Yvette Durantさんがディスカッションをはじめました
dining fixture to go with caviar pendant - I will be using three 10" Arteriors Caviar pendants over my kitchen island. Planning on the smoke, but also like the polished nickel. ... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
Yvette Durantさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mudroom locker dimensions - We have a space that is 7.5' X 8'. I am putting in 4 locker cubbies plus a coat closet and some extra shelving. I have two designs I am ch... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Yvette Durantさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen Island Lighting - I have a kitchen island that is 4 X 8.5' and want to use the Hicks Pendant above. Wondering about size and number. I like the look of two la... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Yvette Durantさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mixing shaker and veneer cabinets in house? - My kitchen cabinets are already ordered. They are alder with a mix of brown with a black wash on the perimeter and solid black on the island... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Yvette Durantさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cabinet choice dilemma - help! - I have been agonizing over my bathroom cabinet choice for far too long. I have shaker cabinets in the kitchen. Brown stained alder perimeter... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 6 件