7 件の投稿
Yash Guptaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to get rid of these bugs? - Hello everyone, I am located in California's inland empire region and have a few rose bushes around the property. Recently I noticed a gloss... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 6 件
Yash Guptaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Gift wrapping paper roll holders - Where were those wall mounted holders sourced from?
    コメント 5 件
Yash Guptaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Yash Guptaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Diffused skylight/window - How was this effect achieved?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
Yash Guptaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is this growth on pepper plant stem and branches - This pepper plant in my raised garden bed got really really big, with lots of branches and leaves and even flowers, but never once produced ... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
Yash Guptaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help Identify cause of this cucumber leaf symptom - So I have two things going on… My cucumber leaves even at a seedling stage, had started getting these brown spots that would dry out and eve... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Yash Guptaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tomato fruit has dark spot on the bottom. - I've been away from home for work for about a week. I came back to notice some of the first tomatoes I have on my plant are looking like thi... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件