5 件の投稿
xclumsygrdnerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What conifers are most attractive to backyard birds? - Hi, I'll be moving to a new house soon and I'm looking to add conifers to my yard. In your experience which conifers do you find most attrac... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 26 件
xclumsygrdnerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help finding pine bark fines in Central Kentucky - The only place near me apparently is permanently closed! I need a new supplier stat. There is one place but they only sell by the truckload!
    コメント 29 件
xclumsygrdnerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please help with Tomato issue - Hi, I'm having an issue with my tomatoes. I need to know if this is temporary or if this is a deal breaker and I should rip it out and try ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
xclumsygrdnerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Running out of Height for Cherry Tomato. Need Ideas - My cherry tom is now 6 feet tall and a 7 foot tall post. I'm not sure what to do once it reaches the top. Any ideas? Here's an over all pic... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
xclumsygrdnerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need Help with Narrow Leaf Mountain Mint - This plant is sick. I'm not sure what's wrong with it or what I can do to revive it. Any ideas?
    コメント 8 件