30 件の投稿
wwendel1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
White wall color? - Beautiful…What is the white color you used on the walls?
    コメント 2 件
wwendel1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
White trim paint colour - The body of our shed colour is BM Manchester Tan. We painted the trim BM Cloud White but I find it too "creamy" compared to the white vinyl ... 続きを読む
    コメント
wwendel1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Trim colour. - What is the white trim paint colour?
    コメント 1 件
wwendel1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Red sectional sofa - I was thinking of purchasing a red sectional sofa… is it something I will tire of quickly? Are there enough colours to coordinate with red t... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
wwendel1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help choosing a cabinet color. - We are going to use ceaserstone nougat countertops and are having trouble choosing a white paint color for our cabinets that coordinates.
    コメント 3 件
wwendel1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
wwendel1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 3 件
wwendel1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
wwendel1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Countertop - What is the material and name of the countertop?
    コメント 2 件
wwendel1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help choosing a wall color - Has anyone used BM Manchester Tan with Bianco Romano granite?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
もっと見る...