10 件の投稿
writerlyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Antiqued Silver or Polished Nickel Finish - Beautiful lamp at a great price. I see it offered elsewhere for much more with silver finish specified. Could you please tell me the finish... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
writerlyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Floor lamp please? - This entire room is perfection! You've been so gracious with information. Would you mind telling me about the floor lamp? Thanks so much!
    コメント 3 件
writerlyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tips for paint and hardware to upgrade desk? - Hi, As someone who spends LOTS of hours at my desk at home, I decided it was finally time to get something beautiful, practical, and with... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
writerlyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love it! - I don't have a specific question now, but just wanted to say that I love what you've done on this project! You've given me ideas as well as ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
writerlyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the dining table and console table. Where are they from? - I love this entire project. could you please let me know where the dining table and console table came from? What style would you consider t... 続きを読む
    コメント
writerlyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the space - where is the table from? - Hi, I love the style, open-feeling, and comfort in this space. Could you please tell me about the center table? Is it new or antique? What s... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
writerlyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love what you've done! - I simply love how you've mixed vintage, antiques, and new items in this home, as well as styles while keeping the feeling elegant and serene... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 12 件
writerlyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Desk help? - The library is beautiful and a great visualization of what I am working toward for my own office. Could you please tell me about the desk? W... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
writerlyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Amazing cabinets - The room is gorgeous! I love the style - is that what you are referring to in the title Transitional? I'm particularly interested in the cab... 続きを読む
    コメント
writerlyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Desk maker? - This looks like THE desk I've been searching for. Could anyone tell me the maker or where I may purchase? Thanks!
    コメント 2 件