16 件の投稿
wowwwさんがディスカッションをはじめました
best edge for honed caesarstone? - I think the caesarstone honed pebble gray looks like cement which is very cool for a small NYC apartment. Can someone recommend the best edg... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
wowwwさんがディスカッションをはじめました
designing artist studio - I am an artist and most of my work is done on the computer. I am designing a studio space that is about 18'x24' with beautiful hardwood floo... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
wowwwさんがディスカッションをはじめました
space between faucet and spray behind kitchen sink - We have the Rohl tuscan brass faucet. There is 9.5 in. between the far right knob and the end of the farmhouse sink. The two knobs and cente... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
wowwwさんがディスカッションをはじめました
kitchen open shelves - what is the recommended depth of open shelves in kitchen? We are considering a graduated depth: either 9", 11" and 13" or 8", 10" and 12". I... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
wowwwさんがディスカッションをはじめました
standard kitchen drawer depth vs. 2 lower drawers equal size - Might there be a benefit to making the two lower drawers equal height below smaller utensil/silverware drawer - rather than the standard kit... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
wowwwさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Master Bath design for renovation - Please see attached photo. We are considering installing only one vanity with one sink (vanity 2) and instead of vanity 1, putting a tall ar... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件
wowwwさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hi Eagledzines! Kitchen will be installed by end of August, will post photos. New project: Master Bath Please see attached photo. We are ... 続きを読む
    コメント
wowwwさんがディスカッションをはじめました
seeking advice on appropriate offer for a set of used furniture - I am an artist leasing a studio space. The previous tenant did a very excellent job designing and furnishing the space 2 years ago with new ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
wowwwさんがディスカッションをはじめました
toe-kick on bench in kitchen - Does it look right for a built-in bench in a kitchen to have a toe-kick like the rest of the kitchen? Please see attached images of partial ... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
wowwwさんがディスカッションをはじめました
raised panel or flat? - Attached is present kitchen and design for new kitchen and image of (overlay) cabinet front with molding and color that we are using. I am t... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 77 件
もっと見る...