6 件の投稿
Wokoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Eremophila species - While not indigenous to where I live on the s.e. slopes of the Mt Lofty Ranges, SA, this prostrate Eremophila is growing in very poor buildi... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Wokoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Unknown Callistemon - I had thought I was planting seeds of Scarlet Bottlebrush Callistemon rugulosus as part of my revegetation project. However, the plants I go... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Wokoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Eucalyptus Identity - Hi there. I'd appreciate help in identifying this Eucalyptus which is a mallee species. Many thanks.
    コメント
Wokoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dune Plants - Hi there. Is there someone who can identify the two plants in the photo which were growing in low sand dunes at Semaphore in SA. I think the... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Wokoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Unidentified Acacia - I've been unable to identify this Acacia species from Acacias of South Australia by D J E Whibly. Three specimens are growing on my property... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Wokoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Scaevola i.d. - Hi. My first post. I'd be grateful if someone could identify this plant which, I'm confident, is a Scaevola. Many thanks in eager anticipati... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件