5 件の投稿
wjacobs359さんがディスカッションをはじめました
bulb choice - Can anyone tell which kinds of bulbs they are using in the picture for this?
    コメント 4 件
wjacobs359さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Traditional Water heater V Power vented V Electric - I am getting rid of my oil furnace and getting a 96% efficient furnace which vents out the side of the house instead of chimney. The problem... 続きを読む
    コメント 20 件
wjacobs359さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Choosing brand of furnace for heat only - My oil furnace died and I am looking to replace it with a propane furnace. I have had 2 quotes so far, 1 for a guardian 95% efficiency and t... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
wjacobs359さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Refinishing Hardwood floors with no sanding - I am buying a house that was built in 1900 with some hardwood floors that are in good shape but need some cleaning. Is there anything out th... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
wjacobs359さんがディスカッションをはじめました
basement door idea - I just bought an old house that was built in 1900. The basement door in the kitchen open out to the basement stairs, which my inspector sai... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件