60 件の投稿
windyciccarelloさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
windyciccarelloさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is the front door on the side of the house painted white? - We're trying to decide on a paint color for our front door and we may go with white. From this picture it looks like the door might be whit... 続きを読む
    コメント
windyciccarelloさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the door and house. However, what kind of brick did you use? - We're doing a white house and trying to figure out white brick. I think we've decided on Georgian reclaimed. This looks a lot like it. Th... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
windyciccarelloさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mirror on Mirror - How were these mirrors attached to the other mirror? Also, where were they purchased? Very lovely, but I'm having a hard time explaining t... 続きを読む
    コメント
windyciccarelloさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love this mirror! - What are the dimensions of the mirrored part itself?
    コメント 1 件
windyciccarelloさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help on where it's best to mount whirlpool tub fixtures. - I bought a Kohler Portrait whirlpool bath which has a bump out on one side for fixtures. However, I prefer to mount them in the tub deck. Th... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
windyciccarelloさんがディスカッションをはじめました
We need help with our front steps, we would like brick. - Our home is on the water, so we had to go up pretty high. We'd like to use georgian reclaimed for the steps. The house is a very elegant w... 続きを読む
    コメント
windyciccarelloさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Who makes those lovely sconces? - Beautiful bathroom. Do you know who makes those sconces?
    コメント 1 件
windyciccarelloさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the countertop edge. What do you call it? - My granite is very similar and I love what you did with this space. Please tell me what that beautiful edge is called. I'd love to have th... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
windyciccarelloさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Brass door knobs & brass hinges - Everyone is trying to talk me out of my shiny brass - I understand it's made a comeback. Please tell me what you think.
    コメント 4 件
もっと見る...