5 件の投稿
winblad85さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Shower Size - What are the dimensions of the shower?
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 1 件
winblad85さんがディスカッションをはじめました
White or Black Screens on White house, White windows. Front door color - I am installing White Windows in the front of my home. I am looking for opinions on White or Black screens. There will be a middle picture ... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
winblad85さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pendant Light for Kitchen - New granite counter, Typhoon Bordeaux, Maple Cabinets and stainless appliances. Looking to add a single or two pendants.. IDeas?
    コメント 3 件
winblad85さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Looking for paint color for Kitchen. - Typhoon Bordeaux Granite, Stainless Steel appliances and Silgranit sink, Biscotti
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 10 件
winblad85さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Looking for paint color for Kitchen - Currently have Fire Engine Red in 1/2 and other is Yellow. I have recently installed Typhoon Bordeaux granite and Stainless Steel appliance... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件