9 件の投稿
Saraさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is this a real wood exterior or concrete made to look like wood? - We are building a mountain home in Utah and have been encouraged to use a faux wood product made by a company called "Everlog." I have not f... 続きを読む
    コメント
Saraさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sara williams - This has nothing to do with this picture-but, I recently took your advice and decided on Gentle Cream for the color of stucco on my new Span... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 6 件
Saraさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Question about no baseboards - We are doing a Spanish house with wood floors and no baseboards in the main living area. My builder has already ordered the casing for aroun... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Saraさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Advice on my new spanish home - I am currently building a Spanish/ranch style home in St. George, Utah. The outside is white stucco and red tile roof, with dark trimmed win... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 9 件
Saraさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Saraさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Saraさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 4 件