87 件の投稿
wickedwhiteさんがディスカッションをはじめました
GE Cafe Range. - I have been looking to replace our gas range since we moved in seven years ago! Finally, in the middle of a global pandemic, our oven has di... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
wickedwhiteさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fireplace surround - We are considering re-cladding our fireplace surround. I despise the current vents and they no longer serve a purpose now that we’ve switche... 続きを読む
    コメント 26 件
wickedwhiteさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Visual Comfort Darlana - I am considering the linear Darlana chandelier from Visual Comfort for my dining room. It comes in two sizes. Which is best for my room/tabl... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件
wickedwhiteさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Brick Stain Recommendation - We are looking to stain the red brick on our house. Can someone recommend the manufacturer of a good stain? Preferably available in Canada? ... 続きを読む
    コメント 26 件
wickedwhiteさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What mirror for our new vanity? - We are keeping the wall tile in our guest bath, but we are replacing the floor with large creamy tiles and replacing the washstand with a 36... 続きを読む
    コメント 45 件
wickedwhiteさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Annie Sloan Chalk Paint - Cement Tile - I am stencilling the old floor tile in our main bathroom in a soft grey and white to make it work better with our tumbled marble wall tiles.... 続きを読む
    コメント 43 件
wickedwhiteさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New floor tile - We have disliked the tile in our main bath since we moved into this home a few years ago. The bathroom was updated just before we bought the... 続きを読む
    コメント 42 件
wickedwhiteさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Has anyone seen this chandelier in person? - I'm considering this chandelier (Stillman Currey & Company) for my dining room. Has anyone seen it in person? I can't find any pictures ... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
wickedwhiteさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Curb Appeal - In the last couple of years, we updated our front porch and landscaping, and replaced our walk and driveway. Our exterior has come a long wa... 続きを読む
    コメント 75 件
wickedwhiteさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Reconfiguring shower - My friends are looking to replace their outdated shower. Any suggestions on how to make it more attractive and functional? They are also loo... 続きを読む
    コメント 31 件
もっと見る...