7 件の投稿
westwind1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
westwind1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need recommandations for window replacement - Hello I need help with selecting a good quality window replacement for my 40+ year old home. I have heard that Okna are a good quality but ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
westwind1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Looking for recommendation for a beverage refrigerator - I want it to fit under the counter that is 24 inches wide. To store soda, beer and wine. I have seen them priced for a couple of hundred d... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
westwind1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Table hight kitchen island suggestions? - Has anyone designed a kitchen island to table height with a counter height overhang for additional seating serving? I have a kitchen that i... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
westwind1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need suggestions to remodel the living room - I need to replace the couch and love seat there is no support left in them and at the same time I would like to update the look of the livin... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
westwind1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Room demensions - I love the layout and look of this kitchen the space resembles my kitchen/dinning area (I live in a split entry). Can you provide me with t... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
westwind1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
I'm looking for ideas for an addition to my split entry house. Ideally this would include expanding the kitchen and adding a dining area/fa... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件