74 件の投稿
westsider40さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Gift for hostess of daughter's bridal shower - My dear 6th grade friend just hosted a bridal shower for my dd. It was held at a lovely local restaurant with appetizers, salad, 3 entrees... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
westsider40さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Good writing - We are living in a time ripe for good journalism. Dh reads for at least 2 hours every day, 3 or 4 newspapers. One of our favorites is Davi... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 16 件
westsider40さんがディスカッションをはじめました
a double oven with a broiler that doesn't smoke or flame? - I love everything about my Bosch 800 double oven, 5 years old, except it flames and smokes when I broil in it. It has a fast preheat, about ... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
westsider40さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Marble can, and did, oxidize! Big, ugly, yellow/brown stain-like - coming from inside the marble. About 20 years ago, I remodeled our powder room and installed carrara marble floor tiles with a black granit... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
westsider40さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where's Ken Miller of Ayr? - Back in 2011, Ken Miller was the genius and contact at Ayr Custom Cabinetry in Nappanee, Indiana and did my kitchen. I referred many gardenw... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
westsider40さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dining room table questions - We have a new to us Arizona house with a large great room with space for living area and dining area. We just installed pure white, no text... 続きを読む
    コメント 18 件
westsider40さんがディスカッションをはじめました
The best line from a movie - Is from, "When Harry Met Sally". and is, "I'll have what she's having" after Sally fakes a vocal, loud, and expressive... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 104 件
westsider40さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Are there any KA dishwashers with vent on top? - We have been happy with KA dishwashers but am a bit concerned about the steam directed towards the cabinets because the vent is on the side.... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
westsider40さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lately my coffee is muddy - I make a 12 cup pot of Starbucks decaf coffee every day but recently my coffee is muddy and often there are lots of grounds in my cup. I di... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
westsider40さんがディスカッションをはじめました
"Simply Potatoes" brand of fresh shredded hash browns for latkes - I buy "Simply Potatoes" brand of hash brown potatoes in the refrigerated section of the market. The are all shredded, dry and latk... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...