8 件の投稿
westphal95さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 30 件
westphal95さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Curtains - I love the curtains, are they a custom design? Anything close out there we could buy or make?
    コメント 1 件
westphal95さんがディスカッションをはじめました
CAUTION: Dull living room ahead! - I just scored this mint condition Kroehler sectional and my Alvar Aalto tank chairs. But other than that, the room is a mess! I'm thinking t... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
westphal95さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Resin Panels - Where can I find window panels, like the ones used in the adjoining wall? I love the look!
    コメント 1 件
westphal95さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Walkway lighting? - What type of lighting is used in this walkway?
    コメント 2 件
westphal95さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Curious about the art? - Seems a bit overwhelming and odd for the space?
「いいね!」 4 件    コメント 3 件
westphal95さんがディスカッションをはじめました
How do you get the laundry out of the sorting boxes? - Is there a side door, or do you just dig them out?
    コメント 1 件
westphal95さんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件