75 件の投稿
weldontxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Seeds: Mex Bird of Paradise - If you are north of I 20 and have a Mexican Bird of Paradise or other such shrub / tree. I am interested in a dozen or so seeds. Be glad to ... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
weldontxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
turnips - My turnips look "OK" after the freeze. Will both the turnip and the greens still be good to eat? I need to harvest some kale also.... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
weldontxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Baker Creek Heirloom seeds 50% off - If you like heirloom seeds, this is a great company. Give them a try. seeds@rareseeds.com
    コメント 1 件
weldontxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Native Texas ground cover - I"m needing suggestions for a native Texas ground cover... shade to fairly sunny. PLEASE share Lots of ideas with growth characteristic... 続きを読む
    コメント 19 件
weldontxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to get chard to go to seed?? - I have some red, orange and yellow (?) chard and would like to save seed from each. Do I need to stop picking the leaves to encourage them t... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
weldontxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Another Firefox Q plus others - Whenever I use Firefox then log off and a time later try to log back in, Firefox tells me that Firefox is already running but is not respond... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
weldontxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Roses in N Central Texas - I know this is a long shot since so many of you are in much cooler, better soiled climates, BUT I would like to hear from those who are nort... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
weldontxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tomatilla not producing - I have ONE tomatilla plant that is putting on a lot of blooms but none are producing fruit. Do I need a second plant? Would spraying some bl... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
weldontxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New to soaps - donniner and other men (even a lady or two) would you post some VERY basic supplies that an old man would need to make soaps? Not intereste... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
weldontxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New to SFG : need help - I have started seeds inside and while getting the bed prepped I have been studying what will companion with what. Then I thought of a space ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...