6 件の投稿
weezelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mattress help! - So I decided beds in a box are the way of the future. I'd like to buy one. Buying a bed in a box you have never tried is crazy! It's hard to... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
weezelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Backsplash help! - I've been looking for a tile similar to this for ages. I love this kitchen! If I can't find anything in the next few days I've found a prett... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
weezelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I'm at a loss as to what to do. - What would you suggest I do to make this look cohesive? I'm keeping my appliances...except for the range I would like to get a slide in. I w... 続きを読む
    コメント 29 件
weezelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help deciding if I should keep these - My husband and I bid on a group of brass items at an auction....all I wanted was the candlesticks :) I got these 2 vases and some other smal... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
weezelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Selling our home and need help selecting a granite..Plz!! - I had planned on painting the kitchen cabinets white but it was suggested that I save the money by leaving them oak. Now that I've come to a... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件
weezelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
OMGoodness do I need help! - We have been without a counter top and sink for 3 mos mostly because of me. I can't make a decision to save my life!! My family has been mos... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件