18 件の投稿
weespxxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
weespxxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
weespxxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
slipcovers for ikea furniture in the us? - Hi All - I'm trying to find a wider variety of slipcovers than just the IKEA fabrics that are offered. Would love to find a reliable company... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
weespxxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Renovation Complete --- modern kitchen update - Hi All: I got so much help and useful advice from this Forum that I wanted to share some of the results of our kitchen renovation. We did u... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
weespxxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Contemporary kitchen reno complete - Hi All: I got so much help and useful advice from this Forum that I wanted to share some of the results of our kitchen renovation. We did u... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
weespxxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
4 or 6 in recessed lighting in kitchen reno? - Hi All: Our electrician and designer are squaring off with the designer suggesting 4" diameter recessed lighting and the electrician w... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
weespxxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Which 36" induction to choose? - Hi All: Switching to induction after years of planning this! Now overwhelmed with the volume of options on cooktops ... Bosch, Miele, GE, K... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
weespxxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Looking for reliable double oven for non-baker - Hi All: Re-doing out kitchen and am getting high end cooktop so looking to scale back on double ovens, because I am not a baker at all. Use... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
weespxxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
weespxxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New floors - concrete, cork or bamboo? (to match Sofielund - Ikea - We are renovating our kitchen, adding a room and replacing the floors on the whole 1st floor of our house. Love the look of concrete and th... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
もっと見る...