4 件の投稿
Weedy Weidenthalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tractor Supply Pine Shavings for 5-1-1 Mix? - Hey guys I was looking for potting soil today and thought I’d found a good deal at $6 per 1.5 cu. ft. For an organic mix when I noticed that... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Weedy Weidenthalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Why Do Container Size Recommendations Vary So Much? Who is Right? - Hey guys, I'm planning on starting a container garden and I am hoping to start my seeds next week. I've been reading a lot of advice about c... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Weedy Weidenthalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
A few newbie questions (North Alabama) - My wife and I are wanting to landscape our front/side yard with fruit trees and bushes. We have enough space for 12 trees. We are located in... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Weedy Weidenthalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Recommendations for Landscaping with Edible Plants - My wife and I are preparing to buy our first home soon. We've been renting the house we are buying for a few years and now we want to buy an... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件