6 件の投稿
Chris & Donna Bartonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
modernize an oldie? - I have and love these eagles. how can I beautify this lamp for a new home? no haters please.
    コメント 6 件
Chris & Donna Bartonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
runner over carpeted stairs? - We have carpeted stairs in our new house. I don't want them to get trashed. What are the rules on using a runner or treads over carpeting on... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Chris & Donna Bartonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
height? - What are the height measurements, in inches please, of the stool and the desktop of the vanity? Thank you.
    コメント 1 件
Chris & Donna Bartonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
price guide - what is the average price of say, the portrait, and the 1/2 height installation. Of course with a blower. Thank you. This is something we wi... 続きを読む
    コメント
Chris & Donna Bartonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Speakers in the ceiling? - Is it common and inexpensive these days to have your new home wired for a stereo hidden in the closet? I love the idea!
    コメント
Chris & Donna Bartonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
where do I find this light fixture? - I'm absolutely in love with this fixture. I've never seen anything like it. Can you tell me where to find this, or similar?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント