7 件の投稿
HouzzUser-991998929さんがディスカッションをはじめました
help w recessed lights - <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><md> Please help! Lights are going in, but they glare in your eyes. Am I being too picky? ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
HouzzUser-991998929さんがディスカッションをはじめました
help! electricians are here, where should my recessed lights go? - I didn’t realize they were installing lights today, haven’t had time to decide where I want my recessed 4” can lights. Would some sweet Houz... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
HouzzUser-991998929さんがディスカッションをはじめました
steam oven for my second (wall) oven ? - Complete renovation of the kitchen- new KA range, drawer microwave in the island with broil, convection & steam. For my wall oven, do I ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
HouzzUser-991998929さんがディスカッションをはじめました
help with laundry room layout please! - This is a Renovation- It’s a blank slate as the current laundry room has no shelves, cabinets, nothing but 1 door to the outside, 1 door to ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
HouzzUser-991998929さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need advice before we meet w/ the builder! - we are renovating recently purchased 1980 home. Currently the master bath is uninspiring, drab double vanity. I saw this concept on this web... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
HouzzUser-991998929さんがディスカッションをはじめました
help with our 1980 home- what to do about walls and ceiling? - Hello Houzzers this is my first time to post but have gotten many good ideas from months of reading posts here! This photo is of our 1980 ho... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
HouzzUser-991998929さんがディスカッションをはじめました
complete renovation begins in Jan, please help! - Hello Houzzers! I’ve never posted before but I’ve been learning a great deal from everyone here, in preparation for our complete renovation ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 8 件