72 件の投稿
WestCoast Hopefulさんがディスカッションをはじめました
trim the heather or move the sprinkler head - When we first got our irrigation system set up we had only very loosely set up a garden plan. We now expanded and changed the garden a bit a... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
WestCoast Hopefulさんがディスカッションをはじめました
entryway help - change art and bench? - I was inspired by another post to seek help for our entryway. This spot is directly across from our entry closet and also across from our fr... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 137 件
WestCoast Hopefulさんがディスカッションをはじめました
extending overhang - creative solutions - I realize this should have been caught in design and planned far better than it was, but what can we do now to make this basement entrance d... 続きを読む
    コメント 27 件
WestCoast Hopefulさんがディスカッションをはじめました
favourite affordable dishwasher - Looks like we are in the sad position of needing a new dishwasher. Not great timing but here we are. Our 7 year old kitchenaid seems done w... 続きを読む
    コメント 53 件
WestCoast Hopefulさんがディスカッションをはじめました
grout steamer rec - Does anyone have a grout steamer they recommend that won’t break the bank?!
    コメント 7 件
WestCoast Hopefulさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Art or something behind bed - This is our master bedroom. I am looking for ideas for art behind the bed. A friend painted me a long painting but it wasn’t quite right in ... 続きを読む
    コメント 35 件
WestCoast Hopefulさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Enlarging Front Garden - Last year we had enough of grubs and chaos on our front lawn so we pull half of it up and extended the garden and then tried to reseed with ... 続きを読む
    コメント 40 件
WestCoast Hopefulさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Member Question - I have not been as active on here in the last year or so and notice a member not frequently commenting. I apologize if this has been shared ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
WestCoast Hopefulさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What to add to backyard patio? - This is our backyard patio. It might rain tomorrow so cushions are inside. Would you add anything behind the chairs? We also have a veggie g... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 35 件
WestCoast Hopefulさんがディスカッションをはじめました
adding colour to north west garden - We live in the PNW, Vancouver, Zone 8. We redid our front garden and removed a ton of grass. I repurposed almost all the plants that are her... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件
もっと見る...