11 件の投稿
Emily Ingram Andersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
idk what to do with this room - We bought this house 7 months ago. It is on 10 acres so I've been working on giving it a country/farmhouse style. We are halfway through ... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
Emily Ingram Andersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Which color should I go with? - I am ordering a custom table and chairs for our country home. I want this table with a bench and chairs. I can't decide if I should do t... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Emily Ingram Andersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
new house.. ideas? - I posted about this exterior already but think I put it in the wrong forum. what would you do with this exterior? it's in the country. ... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Emily Ingram Andersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New house give me your ideas - We are in process of moving into this house on 10 gorgeous acres. I'd like the house to have a light country farmhouse-ish feel. The people ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 47 件
Emily Ingram Andersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New house give me your ideas - We are in process of moving into this house on 10 gorgeous acres. I'd like the house to have a light country farmhouse-ish feel. The peop... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Emily Ingram Andersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What do you think - If I painted this white and put simple black hardware on it, would it look good as a TV stand? Would it look farmhouse-ish?
    コメント 4 件
Emily Ingram Andersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Should I paint EVERYTHING white? - new house. i won't have any of this terrible decor on the walls etc.. I'm considering painting everything in this master bath alabaster whi... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
Emily Ingram Andersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
laminate flooring that looks real? - what brand / type of laminate wood flooring is the most believable looking?
    コメント 3 件
Emily Ingram Andersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Curb Appeal ideas? - We're buying a new house and it has terrible curb appeal. What are some ideas? it's on 10 acres so a country feel would be best.
    コメント 8 件
Emily Ingram Andersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What should i do with this space? - I bought this couch at a garage sale and now I'm trying to figure out how to make it work. what would you do? on a budget... what color pil... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
もっと見る...