11 件の投稿
Karen Chwalek Burgさんがディスカッションをはじめました
bench size - Hi - can you tell me the bench length and width? Thanks so much!
    コメント
Karen Chwalek Burgさんがディスカッションをはじめました
size of room - hello - could you tell me the size of this room? Thanks.
    コメント 1 件
Karen Chwalek Burgさんがディスカッションをはじめました
return policy? - What is your return policy? Also, I love the light, but could the bottom hanging crystal be removed? (not a big fan)... Also, would this f... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Karen Chwalek Burgさんがディスカッションをはじめました
size and shipping question - hello - would this light fit well with a 72 x42 inch table? Also, what are the shipping costs to MA (and can I purchase on MA tax free week... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Karen Chwalek Burgさんがディスカッションをはじめました
room size - Hello - great room. Can you share the dimensions (particularly length). Thanks!
    コメント
Karen Chwalek Burgさんがディスカッションをはじめました
matching dinette lighting? - I really like these pendant lights... if you had a dinette right next to it - what would you do for lighting over the table? Any suggestion... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Karen Chwalek Burgさんがディスカッションをはじめました
can you tell me where I can get that chandelier? - love the chandelier - please chair the dimension and the manufacturer. Thanks!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Karen Chwalek Burgさんがディスカッションをはじめました
front door material? - Hi - Can you tell me the front door material and is it stained or painted brown? (same question for garage door). I want this color home a... 続きを読む
    コメント
Karen Chwalek Burgさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Front and garage door material and paint or stain? - Love the front door and garage doors. Can you tell me the material and are they stained or painted? Thanks!
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 5 件
Karen Chwalek Burgさんがディスカッションをはじめました
length of disk - Hi - Can you tell me the length of the desk (not including the floor to ceiling cabinet, etc. to the right of it)? Thanks!
    コメント 7 件
もっと見る...